Properties of doors can be defined before the start of a simulation. Doors have different statuses, which may change during the simulation.
Following properties of
transitions can be defined before the start of the simulation:
trans_id: unique id of a transition. Should match an existing id in the geometry file
caption: optional parameter defining the caption of the door.
statedefines the state of the door. Options are
dn: number of agents to pass the door before triggering the process of flow regulation.
outflow: Max flow through door. Door’s state will be changed adequately.
max_agents: Max agents that can pass door. Door will be closed permanently
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <JPScore project="JPS-Project" version="0.8"> <traffic_constraints> <doors> <door trans_id="2" state="open" /> <door trans_id="3" state="open" /> <door trans_id="4" state="open" /> <door trans_id="5" state="open" /> <door trans_id="0" state="open" dn="10" outflow="2" max_agents="200"/> </doors> </traffic_constraints> </JPScore>
Changes of door’s status
Doors have three statuses:
They can all be set and changed by an event.
Here are the rules governing the changes from one status to another:
- Events have priority before the door-flow regulation.
- When max_agents are reached the door status is close.
- Doors that are closed by max_agents can be opened again by the event “reset”.
- If the door status is temp_close the agents should wait in front of the door until it opens again.
- If a door status is close, the agents should look for another door and not wait in front of the closed door. And if there is no other open door, the agents should wait inside the room.